Friday, October 16, 2009

Hope to unlearn

Lips Your Orange Nirvana

She don shows yet
I'm still waiting

I love my family
I evol them so much

Saving money
for my nex item

My soul gettin weak
I nid a software
Or else i am nth but empty

E.M.P.T.Y
You are cute
Keep on b fashionable

3 of us chged
I don feel the same
Anymore..

Wat do u noe for bundle
Why ar we working so hard for
We used to run and observe tgt
But now
Everything chged..

Don focus on
Brand brand brand
We juz nid to style up
Ourself..

No Fake
Brothers..

Please and Feel
Respect to them

Hardwork Concentration Music Senses
Art Design Fashion information
Every single and tiny sew
Makes everything perfect

Please respect to them

I choose not to wear
But i choose to know

If today was a pretty day
Strange things will happen then

So..
When is the pretty day
When to happen
If i choose to let them

That day i din even try to hide
I stay here and push things to the side

One thing to Huan who i don recognise
You screwed this up and
You muz clean this up
Or else you would regret in one day and lead to the end of ur life
Don do those foolish things coz u are a Man not Boy

Sohai..
Juz apologizes !

Da7 Ants
Miss u guys
I'll back in 1 more weeks
Lets get crazy larh X X

Mahone
I luv the style
More than the name

Mahone Gregory Sucre Sophnet Burrows Balmain
Sophnet Mahones Sucre Balmain Burrow Gregory

1 8 5 6 4 3 2 7 0 9

L A N J I N
Y U V I M O L R A
O F
N HOLLY WIUD

babydoll.............


No comments:

Post a Comment