Wednesday, September 23, 2009

如果 是我是你是我是你是我是你


Junk sales and S'pore trips
Its was wonderful ~~

I got my 民族风
short pant and socks
Hehe..

-有什么事就说出来-
并不是那么容易...
不过 !
一切都解决啦 ~
过去了 过去了

哈哈 对你们
真的是 又爱又恨啊..

Wonder why
My tears nearly burst out
infront on all of u, u, u, u, u, and u
Wat the fuck
I am diff, totally diff
I cant even recognize my own now

Hey guys
don worry
I am fine now ^^
No saiko k ?
I got bad temper , beware of tat
Hehe..

Waaaaaaaa
took alot of photos
dozen of memories
full of enjoyment

I AM NOT EMO
I AM RASIONAL

My dearest bdae
since so far i nvr laughed so much much much
wif my family , daddy mummy i love u

Daddy, my unagi wass better than ur salmon..Haha !
Mummy, i lyk ur cheezzy beef spaghetti = =

I love u !! AMELIA My dearest !!
u are so sweet, fat and cute
but i am ulgy inside in ur heart
i noe tat.. but plz don say tat when i am around , plzzz....
its hurtful....

ALICIA, i love u too
join us often
juz spare sum times for us
I hav lost her..
I cant make it without u
no more absent in my life
plz......

您啊..
还是一样 思念..
我问过爸爸了
过段日子 他会带我们去问米
到时 您最好给我个交待
为什么 为什么 为什么
您 都不曾来找我..

No comments:

Post a Comment